Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Such a nice way of thinking....I love it...

When a man has casual sex with a woman, he's not respecting her, or her body.
--------
Men have sex with women only because they respect either them or their bodies irrespective of whether it happens before or after marriage. Isn't it so? Why else? "
---------
---------
P.S:I wish it was as easy to get the women to bed with the line "I respect both you and your body. Now let me genuflect and worship it..."

Anyways why bring in "respect" here? It is a social construct. Sex is a biological one :)
We are animals. We are programmed to mate and propagate our genes. Whether men and women "respect" each other doesnt matter a bit as long as both know what goes where and they are not sterile.
And in the path of fulfilling God's path for human beings, if we get some enjoyment and pleasure then i don't see any wrong in this...

P.P.S: http://parahoot.blogspot.com/2008/05/fill-me-with-your-babies.html

2 comments:

Chari said...

You really should link bobo's page here. I think.
Do blogging ethics and morals exist?

Anish Aryan said...

yup.. i did not write that in purpose to find out if people (esp. great bloggers like you) actually read petty blogs like mine..:D
Don't worry , i will surely mention her blog post link ..I may not ahve ethics in general but I have good blog ethics as well as morals :P